Technology for your Health
Interested in modern technologies for new quality of life? Now you can find it in Ukraine!
BioPro Stem Technology is a leading professional organization that makes things possible. High standards of work with stem cells, safe methods of treatment, great team of specialists and attention to details for every patient make us the company you can rely on.
BioPro Stem Technology, winner of the BID International Star for Leadership in Quality Award in Paris 2015
The stem cell therapy is a direction of BIOPRO STEM TECHNOLOGY Company.
VIDEO TOUR: Biopro STEM TECHNOLOGY
- Method of treatment
- Doctor consultations
- Modern equipment
- High quality of service
- THE COMPANY HAS IN ITS STRUCTURE A PERSONAL LABORATORY, SPECIALIZED ON EXTRACTION AND CULTIVATION OF STEM CELLS;
- THE LABORATORY WORKS ACCORDING TO A PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, WHICH ALLOWS NOT ONLY TO EXTRACT STEM CELLS, BUT ALSO TO CULTIVATE THEIR QUANTITY UP TO A THERAPEUTIC DOSE;
- ONLY AUTOLOGOUS (DERIVED FROM THE PATIENT ITSELF) CELLS ARE USED IN THE TREATMENT PROCEDURE IN ORDER TO ASSURE A HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY AND PROTECT THE PATIENT FROM POSSIBLE INFECTIONS TRANSMITTED WITH ALLOGENIC CELLS;
- UNLIKE MANY OTHER COMPANIES, WE EXCTRACT MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS FROM THE PATIENT’S ADIPOSE (FAT) TISSUE, WHICH IS FAR MORE “SPARING” AND BENIGN FOR THE BODY THAN THE ALLOCATED CELLS FROM BONE MARROW;
- THANKS TO THE CRYOBANK, PATIENT’S CELLS CAN BE STORED FOR A LONG TIME AND, IF NECESSARY, EASILY UNFROZEN AND USED FOR TREATMENT OR COSMETIC MEANS;
- IN OUR PERSONAL LABORATORY ALL THE PATIENT’S CELLS UNDERGO CAREFUL SELECTION AND CONTROL CONCERNING CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES. ONLY HEALTHY AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL CELLS ARE SELECTED FOR TREATMENT;
- EACH PATIENT IS GRANTED A PERSONAL “CELL PASSPORT” BY OUR LABORATORY;
- OUR LABORATORY IS ABLE TO CULTIVATE PATIENT’S AUTOLOGOUS STEM CELLS UNTIL THE DISEASE WILL BE COMPLETELY DEFEATED!
NEWS OF BIOTECH
- WORLD & COMPANY
Stem cells with dual function have been opened
Scientists from the University of Queensland, Australia, have discovered a new type of dual stem cells (SC) that can produce tissues with integrated blood vessels. The results of the study…Written on Tuesday, 03 April 2018 20:50 in World Read more...
Mesenchymal stem cells from gum accelerate wound healing
Scientists from the University of Pennsylvania, US, have studied the regenerative properties of gingival stem cells that play a role in accelerated wound healing. Their findings, published March 14, 2018…Written on Tuesday, 27 March 2018 20:13 in World Read more...
Scientists have created a vaccine against cancer from stem cells
Scientists from the Stanford University School of Medicine, US, have developed an anti-cancer vaccine based on induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). The results, published in Cell Stem Cell, show that…Written on Sunday, 18 March 2018 12:34 in World Read more...
The gene of aging stem cells in the brain have been identified
Researchers from the Babraham Institute, Cambridge and Sapienza University, Rome, have been discovered a group of genes and genetic switches associated with age-related brain deterioration. The results of the work,…Written on Friday, 09 March 2018 21:55 in World Read more...
Unique pancreatic stem cells are the key to diabetes care
Scientists from the Diabetes Research Institute (DRI) at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine have confirmed the existence of stem cells within the human pancreas that can be…Written on Friday, 02 March 2018 20:01 in World Read more...
Personalized treatment of multiple sclerosis with stem cells
A study conducted by scientists from the University of Cambridge, UK, demonstrated that transplantation of brain stem cells derived from reprogrammed skin cells helps to reduce inflammation and repair damage…Written on Saturday, 24 February 2018 15:39 in World Read more...
Carbohydrates on the stem cells surface control their differentiation
Scientists from the University of York, UK, have shown that changing the structure of sugar chains located on the surface of mesenchymal stem cells could help promote bone growth in…Written on Thursday, 15 February 2018 12:16 in World Read more...
Modified stem cells effectively fight HIV
A research team at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA has created hematopoietic stem cells by incorporating a gene in their DNA that allows the body to produce…Written on Friday, 09 February 2018 11:31 in World Read more...