Technology for your Health
Interested in modern technologies for new quality of life? Now you can find it in Ukraine!
BioPro Stem Technology is a leading professional organization that makes things possible. High standards of work with stem cells, safe methods of treatment, great team of specialists and attention to details for every patient make us the company you can rely on.
BioPro Stem Technology, winner of the BID International Star for Leadership in Quality Award in Paris 2015
The stem cell therapy is a direction of BIOPRO STEM TECHNOLOGY Company.
VIDEO TOUR: Biopro STEM TECHNOLOGY
- Method of treatment
- Doctor consultations
- Modern equipment
- High quality of service
- THE COMPANY HAS IN ITS STRUCTURE A PERSONAL LABORATORY, SPECIALIZED ON EXTRACTION AND CULTIVATION OF STEM CELLS;
- THE LABORATORY WORKS ACCORDING TO A PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, WHICH ALLOWS NOT ONLY TO EXTRACT STEM CELLS, BUT ALSO TO CULTIVATE THEIR QUANTITY UP TO A THERAPEUTIC DOSE;
- ONLY AUTOLOGOUS (DERIVED FROM THE PATIENT ITSELF) CELLS ARE USED IN THE TREATMENT PROCEDURE IN ORDER TO ASSURE A HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY AND PROTECT THE PATIENT FROM POSSIBLE INFECTIONS TRANSMITTED WITH ALLOGENIC CELLS;
- UNLIKE MANY OTHER COMPANIES, WE EXCTRACT MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS FROM THE PATIENT’S ADIPOSE (FAT) TISSUE, WHICH IS FAR MORE “SPARING” AND BENIGN FOR THE BODY THAN THE ALLOCATED CELLS FROM BONE MARROW;
- THANKS TO THE CRYOBANK, PATIENT’S CELLS CAN BE STORED FOR A LONG TIME AND, IF NECESSARY, EASILY UNFROZEN AND USED FOR TREATMENT OR COSMETIC MEANS;
- IN OUR PERSONAL LABORATORY ALL THE PATIENT’S CELLS UNDERGO CAREFUL SELECTION AND CONTROL CONCERNING CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES. ONLY HEALTHY AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL CELLS ARE SELECTED FOR TREATMENT;
- EACH PATIENT IS GRANTED A PERSONAL “CELL PASSPORT” BY OUR LABORATORY;
- OUR LABORATORY IS ABLE TO CULTIVATE PATIENT’S AUTOLOGOUS STEM CELLS UNTIL THE DISEASE WILL BE COMPLETELY DEFEATED!
NEWS OF BIOTECH
- WORLD & COMPANY
Neurons from induced stem cells treat spinal cord injuries without immunosupression
An international team led by scientists from the University of California, San Diego, in an article, published May 9, 2018 in Science Translational Medicine, describes a successful grafting induced pluripotent…Written on Saturday, 26 May 2018 20:02 in World Read more...
Robots will help grow organs from stem cells
Researchers from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, US, have developed a new robotic system to automate the production of human mini-organs derived from stem cells. The…Written on Wednesday, 23 May 2018 15:29 in World Read more...
Unexpected method of stem cell rejuvenation
Scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), US, found that fasting significantly improves the regenerative function of stem cells in both aged and young mice. The results, published on…Written on Monday, 14 May 2018 18:25 in World Read more...
Only single injection is able to cure hemophilia B
Salk Institute researchers demonstrated in mice that hemophilia B can be completely cured with one single injection of stem cells-derived healthy hepatocytes that can produce missing clotting factor. The results…Written on Saturday, 05 May 2018 21:31 in World Read more...
Stem cells from male and female are different
An international team of scientists from Belgium and the United States are studying revealing previously unknown details of the reprogramming of adult cells into induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). They…Written on Saturday, 28 April 2018 21:21 in World Read more...
A new method of repairing intervertebral discs with stem cells
A team of scientists at Washington University in St. Louis, US, has developed a method for creating tissues of the nucleus pulposus of the spine from induced human pluripotent stem…Written on Friday, 20 April 2018 17:36 in World Read more...
New type of stem cells that regenerates the liver is found
According to a study conducted at the Stanford University School of Medicine, liver stem cells expressing high levels of telomerase restore the organ during normal cellular metabolism or tissue damage.…Written on Friday, 13 April 2018 15:14 in World Read more...
Stem cell gene editing is a promising new method for treating sickle cell disease
Bioengineers from Rice University, US, have successfully used gene editing technology to correct mutations in stem cells derived from the peripheral blood of patients with sickle cell disease. The results…Written on Friday, 06 April 2018 17:40 in World Read more...