Technology for your Health
Interested in modern technologies for new quality of life? Now you can find it in Ukraine!
BioPro Stem Technology is a leading professional organization that makes things possible. High standards of work with stem cells, safe methods of treatment, great team of specialists and attention to details for every patient make us the company you can rely on.
BioPro Stem Technology, winner of the BID International Star for Leadership in Quality Award in Paris 2015
The stem cell therapy is a direction of BIOPRO STEM TECHNOLOGY Company.
VIDEO TOUR: Biopro STEM TECHNOLOGY
- Method of treatment
- Doctor consultations
- Modern equipment
- High quality of service
- THE COMPANY HAS IN ITS STRUCTURE A PERSONAL LABORATORY, SPECIALIZED ON EXTRACTION AND CULTIVATION OF STEM CELLS;
- THE LABORATORY WORKS ACCORDING TO A PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, WHICH ALLOWS NOT ONLY TO EXTRACT STEM CELLS, BUT ALSO TO CULTIVATE THEIR QUANTITY UP TO A THERAPEUTIC DOSE;
- ONLY AUTOLOGOUS (DERIVED FROM THE PATIENT ITSELF) CELLS ARE USED IN THE TREATMENT PROCEDURE IN ORDER TO ASSURE A HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY AND PROTECT THE PATIENT FROM POSSIBLE INFECTIONS TRANSMITTED WITH ALLOGENIC CELLS;
- UNLIKE MANY OTHER COMPANIES, WE EXCTRACT MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS FROM THE PATIENT’S ADIPOSE (FAT) TISSUE, WHICH IS FAR MORE “SPARING” AND BENIGN FOR THE BODY THAN THE ALLOCATED CELLS FROM BONE MARROW;
- THANKS TO THE CRYOBANK, PATIENT’S CELLS CAN BE STORED FOR A LONG TIME AND, IF NECESSARY, EASILY UNFROZEN AND USED FOR TREATMENT OR COSMETIC MEANS;
- IN OUR PERSONAL LABORATORY ALL THE PATIENT’S CELLS UNDERGO CAREFUL SELECTION AND CONTROL CONCERNING CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES. ONLY HEALTHY AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL CELLS ARE SELECTED FOR TREATMENT;
- EACH PATIENT IS GRANTED A PERSONAL “CELL PASSPORT” BY OUR LABORATORY;
- OUR LABORATORY IS ABLE TO CULTIVATE PATIENT’S AUTOLOGOUS STEM CELLS UNTIL THE DISEASE WILL BE COMPLETELY DEFEATED!
NEWS OF BIOTECH
- WORLD & COMPANY
Changing just one gene turns skin cells into stem cells
Researchers from the Gladstone Institutes, USA, managed to obtain stem cells from skin cells, by activating just one gene in the cells using CRISPR technology. The innovative method, published on…Written on Sunday, 04 February 2018 12:40 in World Read more...
Gene responsible for the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells is identified
A new study by American scientists from the Florida campus of The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) identifies factors that play a key role in the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells.…Written on Wednesday, 24 January 2018 11:34 in World Read more...
Stem cells will return sensitivity to paralyzed patients
Teams of the University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA) Health Sciences , USA, for the first time were able to turn human stem cells into sensory interneurons, responsible for…Written on Wednesday, 17 January 2018 18:13 in World Read more...
Functioning muscular tissue was first obtained from human stem cells
Researchers from Duke University, USA, have grown the first functioning muscle from stem cells derived from reprogrammed human skin cells. The new technique described in the article, which was published…Written on Thursday, 11 January 2018 16:28 in World Read more...
What keeps stem cells in their undifferentiated state?
Scientists from the University of North Carolina (UNC), USA, have discovered a specific cluster that helps unwind DNA strands during cell division and plays a key role in stem cells…Written on Thursday, 04 January 2018 20:32 in World Read more...
Obesity has a negative effect on hematopoietic stem cells
Scientists from the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, CCHMC, USA, have found a negative obesity effect on the long-term health of hematopoietic stem cells in mice. The results of the…Written on Thursday, 28 December 2017 12:23 in World Read more...
Scientists have discovered a method of obtaining universal stem cells
Scientists from the Helmholtz Zentrum München (German Research Center for Environmental Health) identified a specific population of pluripotent embryonic stem cells that can reprogram into totipotent-like cells in culture. Moreover,…Written on Tuesday, 19 December 2017 19:52 in World Read more...
A mechanism that prevents age-related loss of stem cells
Researchers at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging, USA, found that treating mice with the TOR-inhibitor rapamycin prevented the loss of adult stem cells and could reverse age-related loss…Written on Tuesday, 12 December 2017 00:00 in World Read more...