Technology for your Health
Interested in modern technologies for new quality of life? Now you can find it in Ukraine!
BioPro Stem Technology is a leading professional organization that makes things possible. High standards of work with stem cells, safe methods of treatment, great team of specialists and attention to details for every patient make us the company you can rely on.
BioPro Stem Technology, winner of the BID International Star for Leadership in Quality Award in Paris 2015
The stem cell therapy is a direction of BIOPRO STEM TECHNOLOGY Company.
VIDEO TOUR: Biopro STEM TECHNOLOGY
- Method of treatment
- Doctor consultations
- Modern equipment
- High quality of service
- THE COMPANY HAS IN ITS STRUCTURE A PERSONAL LABORATORY, SPECIALIZED ON EXTRACTION AND CULTIVATION OF STEM CELLS;
- THE LABORATORY WORKS ACCORDING TO A PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, WHICH ALLOWS NOT ONLY TO EXTRACT STEM CELLS, BUT ALSO TO CULTIVATE THEIR QUANTITY UP TO A THERAPEUTIC DOSE;
- ONLY AUTOLOGOUS (DERIVED FROM THE PATIENT ITSELF) CELLS ARE USED IN THE TREATMENT PROCEDURE IN ORDER TO ASSURE A HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY AND PROTECT THE PATIENT FROM POSSIBLE INFECTIONS TRANSMITTED WITH ALLOGENIC CELLS;
- UNLIKE MANY OTHER COMPANIES, WE EXCTRACT MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS FROM THE PATIENT’S ADIPOSE (FAT) TISSUE, WHICH IS FAR MORE “SPARING” AND BENIGN FOR THE BODY THAN THE ALLOCATED CELLS FROM BONE MARROW;
- THANKS TO THE CRYOBANK, PATIENT’S CELLS CAN BE STORED FOR A LONG TIME AND, IF NECESSARY, EASILY UNFROZEN AND USED FOR TREATMENT OR COSMETIC MEANS;
- IN OUR PERSONAL LABORATORY ALL THE PATIENT’S CELLS UNDERGO CAREFUL SELECTION AND CONTROL CONCERNING CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES. ONLY HEALTHY AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL CELLS ARE SELECTED FOR TREATMENT;
- EACH PATIENT IS GRANTED A PERSONAL “CELL PASSPORT” BY OUR LABORATORY;
- OUR LABORATORY IS ABLE TO CULTIVATE PATIENT’S AUTOLOGOUS STEM CELLS UNTIL THE DISEASE WILL BE COMPLETELY DEFEATED!
NEWS OF BIOTECH
- WORLD & COMPANY
Stem cells found in geckos will help in the treatment of spinal cord injuries
Scientists from the University of Guelph, Canada, has discovered the stem cells responsible for geckos tail restoration. This discovery, published on October 20, 2017 in the Journal of Comparative Neurology,…Written on Monday, 06 November 2017 16:16 in World Read more...
Stem cells initiate cartilage regeneration, but do not participate in it
Researchers from the Vetmeduni Vienna (Veterinärmedizinische Universität Wien), Austria, found that mesenchymal stem cells are not involved in the restoration of cartilaginous tissue, but only control this process by attracting…Written on Wednesday, 01 November 2017 11:11 in World Read more...
Stem cells have a memory of past inflammations
Scientists from Rockefeller University, USA, found that skin stem cells permanently "memorize" wounds or other traumas that cause inflammation in order to heal such damage more quickly. The results of…Written on Tuesday, 24 October 2017 11:14 in World Read more...
Scientists have created stem cells with expanded potential
Scientists from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK, have created a new type of stem cells that can develop into any type of body cells. The results of a study,…Written on Tuesday, 17 October 2017 20:16 in World Read more...
Unexpected role of macrophages in the activation of muscle stem cells
Scientists from Stanford University, USA, have found that the immune cells play an important role in restoring muscle tissue by directly affecting stem cells. The results of the study were…Written on Wednesday, 11 October 2017 21:05 in World Read more...
The amount of water in the stem cells affects their future destiny
Sensational discovery was made by scientists from the University at Buffalo, USA. In a paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of…Written on Tuesday, 03 October 2017 18:09 in World Read more...
The key to the treatment of diabetes by stem cells is found
Researchers from the University of Copenhagen, together with colleagues from the pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk (Denmark), presented a new improved method for producing beta cells from human embryonic stem cells.…Written on Monday, 25 September 2017 10:28 in World Read more...
A new method of reprogramming IPSC with antibodies
A group of scientists from the Scripps Research Institute (TSRI, USA) has created a new method for reprogramming of adult cells into stem cells. In a study, published September 11,…Written on Monday, 18 September 2017 19:11 in World Read more...