Technology for your Health
Interested in modern technologies for new quality of life? Now you can find it in Ukraine!
BioPro Stem Technology is a leading professional organization that makes things possible. High standards of work with stem cells, safe methods of treatment, great team of specialists and attention to details for every patient make us the company you can rely on.
BioPro Stem Technology, winner of the BID International Star for Leadership in Quality Award in Paris 2015
The stem cell therapy is a direction of BIOPRO STEM TECHNOLOGY Company.
VIDEO TOUR: Biopro STEM TECHNOLOGY
- Method of treatment
- Doctor consultations
- Modern equipment
- High quality of service
- THE COMPANY HAS IN ITS STRUCTURE A PERSONAL LABORATORY, SPECIALIZED ON EXTRACTION AND CULTIVATION OF STEM CELLS;
- THE LABORATORY WORKS ACCORDING TO A PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, WHICH ALLOWS NOT ONLY TO EXTRACT STEM CELLS, BUT ALSO TO CULTIVATE THEIR QUANTITY UP TO A THERAPEUTIC DOSE;
- ONLY AUTOLOGOUS (DERIVED FROM THE PATIENT ITSELF) CELLS ARE USED IN THE TREATMENT PROCEDURE IN ORDER TO ASSURE A HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY AND PROTECT THE PATIENT FROM POSSIBLE INFECTIONS TRANSMITTED WITH ALLOGENIC CELLS;
- UNLIKE MANY OTHER COMPANIES, WE EXCTRACT MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS FROM THE PATIENT’S ADIPOSE (FAT) TISSUE, WHICH IS FAR MORE “SPARING” AND BENIGN FOR THE BODY THAN THE ALLOCATED CELLS FROM BONE MARROW;
- THANKS TO THE CRYOBANK, PATIENT’S CELLS CAN BE STORED FOR A LONG TIME AND, IF NECESSARY, EASILY UNFROZEN AND USED FOR TREATMENT OR COSMETIC MEANS;
- IN OUR PERSONAL LABORATORY ALL THE PATIENT’S CELLS UNDERGO CAREFUL SELECTION AND CONTROL CONCERNING CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES. ONLY HEALTHY AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL CELLS ARE SELECTED FOR TREATMENT;
- EACH PATIENT IS GRANTED A PERSONAL “CELL PASSPORT” BY OUR LABORATORY;
- OUR LABORATORY IS ABLE TO CULTIVATE PATIENT’S AUTOLOGOUS STEM CELLS UNTIL THE DISEASE WILL BE COMPLETELY DEFEATED!
NEWS OF BIOTECH
- WORLD & COMPANY
The new method improves the results of transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells
Researchers from the Medical Center at the University of Freiburg, Germany, have demonstrated a new technique that will help improve the survival of hematopoietic stem cells in transplantation. The results…Written on Friday, 08 September 2017 18:58 in World Read more...
Scientists discover a new method of activating stem cells to fight hair loss
American researchers from the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA) have discovered a new way to activate stem cells of the hair follicle to stimulate hair growth. The research,…Written on Monday, 04 September 2017 12:12 in World Read more...
Stem cells will help cure genetic infertility of men
Scientists from the London's Francis Crick Institute, Great Britain, have created healthy offspring from genetically infertile male mice. An innovative unique method, the results of which were published on August…Written on Monday, 28 August 2017 17:34 in World Read more...
Stem cells can rejuvenate the heart
American researchers from the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center demonstrated that direct injection of young stem cells into the hearts of elderly rats reverses the signs the aging of the entire organism.…Written on Sunday, 20 August 2017 14:24 in World Read more...
Mesenchymal stem cells effectively destroy cancer metastases
American researchers at the University of California, Irvine, have developed a mesenchymal stem cell-based method, for the kill of cancerous tissue and simultaneously prevents some toxic side effects of chemotherapy.…Written on Thursday, 10 August 2017 11:15 in World Read more...
Brain cells control the aging of the body
American scientists from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine found that the brain's hypothalamus play a decisive role in aging the body. The discovery, made in mice, could lead to…Written on Monday, 07 August 2017 16:05 in World Read more...
In Japan, for the first time, the donor iPS cells was used to treat macular degeneration of the retina
The patient from Japan became the first person in the world to undergo transplantation of retinal cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells from donor. This technique, which was used…Written on Thursday, 03 August 2017 15:20 in World Read more...
Electrostimulation helps to guide stem cells in the brain
American researchers at the University of California - Davis found that electrical fields can be used to guide neuronal stem cells transplanted directly into specific areas of the brain. This…Written on Tuesday, 01 August 2017 10:37 in World Read more...