ShorDiCell® is a stem cell therapy method of receiving the autologous stem cells
ShorDiCell® - is a technology for obtaining the autologous stem cells from human adiopose tissue. The stem cells are cultivated individually from patient's organism..
ShorDiCell® - the application of stem cells in the treatment of:
- vascular disease of the lower extremities (occlusive disease, diabetic microangiopathy of the lower extremities (diabetic foot), obliterating atherosclerosis of the lower limbs);
- atherosclerotic heart disease, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction;
- pancreatic necrosis;
- recovery of intervertebral discs;
- trauma and degenerative disease of the cartilage (arthritis, arthrosis);
- restoration of bone defects (false joints);
- Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis;
- diabetes types I and II;
- degenerative diseases of the liver (cirrhosis);
- acute renal failure (glomerulonephritis);
- burns (combustiology);
- Reconstructive surgery, aesthetic medicine, cosmetology:
- treatment of vitiligo;
- rejuvenation (anti-aging therapy, anti-agetherapy);
- restore breast shape after partial resection or complete removal of the breast;
- resorption of keloid scars.
ShorDiCell – cryo is an alternative method to a traditional conservation of cord blood cells..
Our method is alternative because it gives the possibility to store the mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue, and then reuse them again (unlike cord blood stem cells).
This greatly enhances the preservation of one's own stem cells for all adults. This type of product implies the primary treatment of biological material and its preparation for freezing. Freezing and preservation of the material is conducted at a temperature of -196 ° C.
Complex service ShorDiCell® - Cryo includes obtaining mesenchymal stem cells, their cleaning, freezing and storage for 1 year.