Researchers from the Medical Center at the University of Freiburg, Germany, have demonstrated a new technique that will help improve the survival of hematopoietic stem cells in transplantation. The results of the work, published on September 7, 2017 in The Journal of Experimental Medicine, will reduce the number of donor stem cells needed for successful transplantation and limit the potential adverse side effects of transplantation to patients with leukemia, lymphoma and other blood disease.
American researchers from the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA) have discovered a new way to activate stem cells of the hair follicle to stimulate hair growth. The research, published on August 14, 2017 in Nature Cell Biology, may lead to new drugs that could promote hair growth in people with hair loss or alopecia, which is a hair loss associated with factors such as hormonal imbalance, stress, aging or chemotherapy.
Scientists from the London's Francis Crick Institute, Great Britain, have created healthy offspring from genetically infertile male mice. An innovative unique method, the results of which were published on August 17, 2017 in the journal Science, offers a potentially new approach to solving the genetic cause of human infertility.
American researchers from the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center demonstrated that direct injection of young stem cells into the hearts of elderly rats reverses the signs the aging of the entire organism. The results of the discovery were published on August 14, 2017 in the European Heart Journal.
American researchers at the University of California, Irvine, have developed a mesenchymal stem cell-based method, for the kill of cancerous tissue and simultaneously prevents some toxic side effects of chemotherapy. The article with the results of the study was published on July 26, 2017 in Science Translational Medicine.
American scientists from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine found that the brain's hypothalamus play a decisive role in aging the body. The discovery, made in mice, could lead to new strategies for warding off age-related diseases and extending lifespan. The results were published on July 26, 2017 in Nature.
In Japan, for the first time, the donor iPS cells was used to treat macular degeneration of the retinaWritten by Redaktor BioPro
The patient from Japan became the first person in the world to undergo transplantation of retinal cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells from donor. This technique, which was used to treat macular degeneration, is an important step for creating ready-made stem cells. The results are published in The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM).
American researchers at the University of California - Davis found that electrical fields can be used to guide neuronal stem cells transplanted directly into specific areas of the brain. This discovery, published on June 29, 2017 in Stem Cell Reports, opens the promises for effectively guiding stem cells to repair brain damage and to treat neurodegenerative diseases.
BioPro Stem assures quality and excellence in all treatments
BioPro Stem Technology uses efficient technology to treat patients related to stem cells extraction. Since 2009, this company has applied the latest developments in biotechnology and it has international standards in that area by using the most modern equipment available.
The company is involved in the development and clinical use of new methods of treatment with stem cells. In order to do that it has established working agreements with associations in Ukrain and abroad to introduce innovative technologies in stem cell therapy.
The CEO Dmitry Shorokh tell us more about details about the plans of their companies
- What are the goals of your company?
The principal goal of BioPro Stem Technology is to provide its customers with state-of-the-art stem cell therapy services, as well as all necessary modern examination procedures required prior to the initiation of such treatment. This is achieved by strictly abiding to modern good practices and international standards in biotechnology, and by using the latest equipment available.
- What are the competitive advantages of your company?
- Unlike many other companies in the niche, we extract autologous mesenchymal stem cells from the patient’s adipose (fat) tissue. This approach is much more sparing and benign than the widely used extraction of stem cells from the patient’s bone marrow, and is not less effective than the latter.All extracted cells undergo careful selection and control in order to exclude cells with chromosomal abnormalities or any other kind of damage. In such a way only healthy cells will be used for further cultivation and treatment, resulting in a superior therapeutic effect.
- BioPro Stem Technology runs its own cryobank, which allows storing the patient’s stem cells for a significant time without losing their properties andhttp://www.bizznews.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ANALISIS.jpg 705w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px"> treatment potential. When needed, these cells can be easily unfrozen and used for further therapy.
- Thanks to the aforementioned advantages, our company is able to cultivate the patient’s stem cells in quantities and for periods necessary to achieve the best possible treatment results.
- What has been achieved by your company since its creation?
The international organization Business Initiative Directions (BID) awarded the company “BioPro Stem Technology” with the International Star Award for Quailty, GOLD Category. This award is presented by the organization BID to companies around the world that adhere to the principles of high standards and innovation and put quality in the forefront at all levels of the organization of work.
- What projects has your company developed?
BioPro Stem technology has designed, created and implemented into practical usage its own commercial laboratory that successfully runs a full cycle of the stem cell treatment procedure starting from preparatory examination of the patient, extraction of autologous mesenchymal stem cells, their selection and control, and usage for further treatment. The resources of said laboratory are effectively used for both theoretical and practical means, the latter being of top priority for the company.
- What are the most challenging goals that your company has accomplished?
BioPro Stem Technology managed to achieve a leading #1 position in the niche of biotechnologies and stem cell therapy in Ukraine. Now we seek to expand boundaries and bring forth our services to new frontiers, ensuring that top-quality cell therapy is accessible to any willing customer around the globe.
Tne original here: BioPro Stem assures quality and excellence in all treatments