The method of treatment with stem cells ShorDiCell®
Biopro Stem Technology has developed a method called ShorDiCell®, which is used successfully in clinical practice and in aesthetic medicine.
Thanks to ShorDiCell® method, we get a cellular preparation of high purity. The content of stem cells in it is 99.5-99.8%.
Due to such a high degree of saturation with stem cells, the effectiveness of treatment with our drug is superior to the standard ones, which are obtained from bone marrow or cord blood, without cell cultivation and purification.
ShorDiCell® – effective for treatment:
- disease of the vessels of the extremities (obliterating endarteritis, diabetic microangiopathy of the vessels of the lower limbs (diabetic foot), obliterating the atherosclerosis of the vessels of the lower extremities);
- cardiovascular diseases (atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease, myocardial infarction, hypertension, thrombophlebitis);
- autoimmune diseases (psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus, hepatitis, thyroiditis, glomerulonephritis, prostatitis, scleroderma, etc.);
- injuries and degenerative cartilage diseases (arthritis, arthrosis);
- restoration of defects of bone tissue (false joints);
- Crohn’s disease, nonspecific ulcerative colitis;• diabetes I and II types;
- liver disease (cirrhosis, hepatosis of various genesis, etc.);
- acute renal failure;
- Reconstructive surgery, aesthetic medicine, cosmetology;
- rejuvenation (anti-aging therapy.
Scheme of treatment with mesenchymal stem cells:
(using ShorDiCell® technology)
- The first stage – the blood or fatty tissue of the patient is taken (according to the doctor’s prescription). The blood is taken venous, in a volume of 10 ml. Adipose tissue is taken about 1-3 ml. The procedure for taking fatty tissue lasts approximately 30 minutes and is performed under local anesthesia.
- The second stage – during 2 weeks the patient’s personal stem cells are grown in our laboratory, up to an effective therapeutic dose.
- At the third stage, the patient is invited to the clinic, where he receives an intravenous injection of autologous (his own) stem cells. The entire procedure takes 10-15 minutes. The basic course of treatment can consist of 2-3 injections, with an interval of a week.
Cell processing in the laboratory
Biopro Stem Technology laboratory is equipped with modern equipment and fully complies with international standards GCP and GLP.
A sample of the patient’s biomaterial enters the laboratory in compliance with all the requirements of the GCP protocols. Stem cells are allocated from the received material. On the next step, the cells are tested. For further work, we select only those cells that do not have chromosomal defects and are safe for treatment. The cells selected in this way are then goes to cultivation till a therapeutic dose received.
Contraindications of the use of stem cells
It’s strongly prohibited to inject stem cells to patients with acute infectious processes (high fever) in the body.